Friday 29 July 2022
- 3:00 pm Arrive at St Francis Xavier Cathedral – pack bus, Labyrinth Walk
Presentation of Shells and Passports
- 4:00 pm Depart for Yuna Community Centre
- 6:30 pm Dinner
Day 1 Saturday 30 July 2022
- Camino commences at entrance to McGauran Reserve, visiting the home site.
- Mass and Morning Tea at Mass Site with local Yuna community members.
- Walk east towards East Yuna Nature Reserve and have lunch along the way.
AFTER LUNCH BUS AND SUPPORT VEHICLES INCLUDING TOILET WILL LEAVE US FOR THE REMAINEDER OF DAY 1
- Walk through East Yuna Reserve to north side of Noondamurra Pool
(sandy fire-break with some loose rocks)
- Bus back to accommodation
Total distance of Day 1 Camino is approximately 20 kms, mostly on dirt tracks
Safety Vests must be worn
Day 2 Sunday 31 July 2022
- Day 2 of Camino commences with walk along Ardingly Rd South to Critch farm.
- Morning Tea at Critch farm
- Camino proceeds towards Mullewa on gazetted roads to Mass Rock
- Lunch at Mass Rock
- Proceed along Carnarvon/Mullewa Rd to Pioneer Cemetery
- Depart Mullewa Pioneer Cemetery for Mullewa Visitors Centre
- The Camino will proceed along the Hawes Heritage Walk to Our Lady of Mt Carmel & Saints Peter & Paul Church
- Mass at Our Lady of Mt Carmel and Saints Peter and Paul Church and presentation
of Camino Certificates.
- 4: 30 pm Bus departs Our Lady of Mt Carmel and Saints Peter and Paul Church for Geraldton
- 5: 45 pm Bus arrives at carpark of St Francis Xavier Cathedral, Geraldton.